Operating effectively in your virtual business world
Although technology is essential for working in a virtual business context, even if it does work perfectly, it contributes only about 20% to the success of the work. The ‘soft factors’ around how to run a meeting, how to manage teams, and how to lead a virtual organisation become paramount for being really effective!
… require very specific skills & competencies to be effective and engaging!
Using your organisation’s standard platforms, we can …
- facilitate your virtual meetings to make them most effective, or
- train you to lead virtual meetings effectively.
… need special attention to become high performing!
Using a platform wholly suited to your current communications culture, we provide …
- tailored programmes to develop virtual teams, and
- skill development to enable effective virtual teamwork.
… face challenges specific to the virtual context beyond classical leadership!
Using virtual as well as class room based delivery modes, we …
- develop, in partnership with you, needs-based leadership programmes, and
- focus on the implementation of acquired skills and competencies.
Our innovative Virtual Café
And as a demo of how effective this approach can be, we invite you to join us in our unique Virtual Café. We established a monthly online event that offers business professionals an informal platform to exchange ideas with others and discuss current leadership challenges. And the beauty of it: you can join in from anywhere, as long as you have Internet access.
Please do not hesitate to contact us direct for further information.